Neighborhood Marketer - (20453)
Come and join Renewal by Andersen®, America's premier replacement window and door company! We are looking for the best to join our organization due to continued growth! Do you enjoy talking to people? Do you want to work with an industry leader? Are you a great brand ambassador able to identify the customer’s needs to a superior product? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you!
Our canvassing workforce is made up of the top performers in the window and door industry! As a Canvasser you will be responsible for generating pre-qualified leads through neighborhood marketing. You will begin to work as a part of a training team, under the guidance of an experienced and knowledgeable trainer. Once out in the field you will canvass areas and approach homeowners to discuss our full product line of replacement windows and doors. You will call into our call center to set up appointments.
- Learning and delivering a pre-qualifying lead presentation to prospective homeowners.
- Canvassing target market areas.
- Providing nightly reporting of leads/appointments and hours worked.
- Completing necessary paperwork and email correspondence promptly.
- Attending daily pre-shift meetings.
- Maintaining constant communication with the Call Center.
- Partnering with the Canvassing Manager to ensure goals are consistently met.
- Demonstrating behavior to properly represent Renewal by Andersen’s core values.
- Participating in continual training to keep up with market trends and job duties.
What are we looking for?
As a Canvasser you must be organized and able to prioritize tasks in an efficient manner. You must be highly dedicated and able to follow through with commitments. We are seeking candidates with exceptional high standards who expect personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best. You must be able to demonstrate a tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done. Qualified candidates are flexible and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
Other requirements of the Canvasser role include:
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Education (GED).
- 1+ years of experience in customer service, sales or related role a plus.
- Comfortable working in an unsupervised environment.
- Ability to effectively utilize selling techniques.
- Previous door-to-door sales, appointment setting or retail experience is a plus.
- Must successfully pass a background and drug screening.
This role will be contracted through a third party staffing agency.
Livonia, MI US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.